Terms and Conditions
By clicking “I Agree” you formally state that you have been authorized by your organization to participate in RES-Q on their behalf, and that you are able to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By clicking “I Agree”, you agree to the Terms and Conditions listed below, and you must ensure that you comply with these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in you, or your organization, being excluded from further use of RES-Q.
The RES-Q management team and the User agree that:
1. These Terms and Conditions take effect on the date that they are accepted by clicking “I agree”, and continue until they are terminated in accordance with Clause 18 below.
2. Access to the RES-Q platform is provided for the Agreed Purpose only.
3. Data entered into RES-Q by a User may be used by RES-Q for the Agreed Purpose and in accordance with RES-Q, Program or Project policies and procedures and ethical clearances as required.
4. RES-Q is not intended to be used to make clinical decisions in place of primary source data (e.g. medical record) for individual patient care and should not be used for this purpose by a User.
5. The User is responsible for ensuring that any data that they submit to the RES-Q: a. satisfies any relevant RES-Q policies for ensuring data quality; b. is correct, accurate, complete and up to date; and c. is submitted according to authorizations governing the Programs or Projects to which your organisation is contributing, and otherwise in accordance with all applicable laws (including privacy laws).
6. Users must not knowingly, recklessly or negligently submit to, or amend, any data in the RES-Q that is deliberately inaccurate, false or misleading.
7. The User agrees to provide all reasonable assistance requested by the RES-Q Data Custodian or delegate to undertake data quality assurance activities as required to comply with Clause 7.
8. The User must at all times maintain the security and confidentiality of their RES-Q account(s) and password(s) details, and otherwise take all reasonable steps to protect the RES-Q from unauthorised access or use (including by any other individuals). The User is responsible for all activities that occur under their RES-Q account(s) or password(s).
9. The RES-Q development team, the RES-Q Data Custodian or delegate may suspend access to, and use of, the RES-Q platform in order to coordinate or perform scheduled maintenance and upgrade work on RES-Q. With the exception of unexpected events, reasonable notice will be provided for these service outages.
10. The RES-Q Data Custodian will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any data submitted by Users is stored in a secure environment that complies with all applicable state and national legal obligations regarding the collection and storage of data.
11. Programs collecting data via the RES-Q will provide reasonable assistance to train and support Users in the use of the tool for the Agreed Purpose.
12. The RES-Q management team may, at any time, terminate these Terms and Conditions by giving the User 30 days’ written notice and may also terminate these Terms and Conditions immediately in the event of a material breach of these Terms and Conditions. The User may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time with written notice to the RES-Q management team.
13. These Terms and Conditions are not intended to create a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the RES-Q management team and the User.
Last updated: May 25th, 2019