The RES-Q platform’s usage, privacy, and data protection policies, as well as the updated terms and conditions, are effective as of May 25th, 2018. The relevant documents published here are:
- Terms and Conditions: The list of rights and responsibilities users must agree to, and comply with, in order to be authorized to use RES-Q.
- GDPR policy compliance: RES-Q compliance with GDPR policy.
- Data Security Policy: A detailed description of how RES-Q stores and handles data from a technical perspective.
- Data Sharing and Ownership Policy: This describes the broad categories of data stored in RES-Q and how they are used towards the collaborative purpose of the platform.
- Data Request Policy: The requirements and procedures for requesting access to data stored in RES-Q for research or evaluation purposes.