Q2 2020 Angels Awards period important dates
Data entry period for Q2 2020 closes: Aug 16th, 2020 Angels Awards approval process: Aug 18th, 2020 - Sep 01st, 2020 Angels Awards results become available: Sep 02nd, 2020
Welcome to RES-Q Reports
The RES-Q Data Management Portal has been designed to make it as easy and convenient to access your data as possible, in a secure and transparent environment. You will find below dashboards to instantly visualize your current data, and a reports section where you can download your data directly from RES-Q.
You can find a short user guide by clicking here or on the help in the right corner at the top of the page.
RES-Q Dashboards. Updated daily.
The RES-Q Live dashboards have been designed to provide quick, simple, clear and up to date access to all of the metrics in the RES-Q form, from both a national and site perspective.
- The RES-Q Dashboards provide the following data for national and site coordinators:
- assessmentLive dashboardchevron_rightAll data entered for the current quarter, updated daily for national and site coordinators.
- timelapsePrevious resultschevron_rightFull data for all previous quarters.
- compare_arrowsQuarterly comparisonschevron_rightSelect two quarters to compare performance.
- gradeESO / WSO Angels Awardschevron_rightMonitor progress towards achievement of an ESO / WSO Angels award.
As with the RES-Q quarterly and half year reports, the RES-Q Live Dashboards present data for all patients with a discharge date within the selected quarter.
The RES-Q Reports Portal allows National and Site Coordinators to download quarterly, half yearly and annual reports. Reports are available as PowerPoint and Excel.
All RES-Q Reports present data for patients with a discharge date within the selected quarter.